Friday, December 12, 2014

The winner and my new hanger

A new card to celebrate the winner!

Hi you all
First of all thank you for your sweet comments on my  advent calendar this year. 
I really appreciated each one of them. 

And I'm proudly present you the Winner



And the number 9 comment is you
Sol. 
Please send me an email and the Magnolia office will send you a lovely Christmas gift. 




And here's my latest Christmas project. 
It's a non traditional color hanger.





And actually loved how it turned out even  not being crazy about purple/lilac colors. 

Find it very hard to work with these colors... I really liked this one. Hope you like it too. 

Many hugs from Brazil
Lucy

4 comments:

  1. congrats to the winner. Love your lilac tag, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop Whoop!!. I am a Happy girl!! Thank you so much!! I just sendt you an email.. Please let me know that you have got it!!..

    Your hanger is Stunning.. Coloring is Perfect!!.. Beautiful Details in your coloring.. I love lilac.. But I am not to fond of pink.. so I understand.. Love the way you have colored the Flowers.. Stunning work.. And those Snowcrystals are so Detailed and Beautiful.. Great Work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sol.
    Beautiful Tag.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the lucky winner, and please enjoy the prize hun.

    ReplyDelete